Free Curbside Pickups
- We accommodate contactless pickups whenever possible due to COVID-19. Please bring a copy of your invoice matching the order name and address.
New COVID-19 Safety standards for all curbside pick-ups, deliveries have been implemented and include: driver health screenings, practicing social distancing as much as possible, face coverings and protective gloves, frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing. We are also asking all clients requesting Delivery to ensure that they are healthy and have not recently travelled.
Hints for ordering and Pick-up
Inspecting Your Merchandise
- Our team thoroughly inspects every product before it leaves our warehouse and you must take the time to inspect the merchandise to make sure that there are no damages or manufacturer defects.
- Many items are hand-crafted and utilize natural materials and therefore one can expect variations between a floor model, photos, or swatches.
- Upon pick-up, you will be asked to sign as acceptance of your merchandise and affirm that it is free of damage and manufacturer defects.
- If you should notice any damages or manufacturer defects upon delivery, you must note it on the Bill of Lading and call (905) 637-0823) while our delivery team is in your home so that we can properly assess the nature of the issue and deal with it accordingly.